Cycle Division Warranty Information
- Moto Direct Cycle Division does not cover damage or failure due to misuse caused by, but not limited to; Incorrect Installation, Poor Maintenance, Abuse, Neglect, Improper Use, Alteration Of Product Without Permission By Moto Direct.
- Moto Direct Cycle Division does not cover the product for general wear and tear on all components and accessories.
- Moto Direct Cycle Division reserves the right to repair or replace any defective part under warranty after the initial 30 day period.
- Product warranties are not transferable
- All warranty claims must be supplied with proof of purchase
- If a warranty claim arises and results in a replacement product being issued the product will only be covered by the remaining warranty on the original part. If the product is nearing the end of it's given warranty period then the Moto Direct Cycle Division reserve the right to offer an alternative product or a partial refund for the remaining life of the product.
- Moto Direct Cycle Division will not be responsible for any labour charges or any such charge incurred as a result of any loss of use for the product.
- Trigon Frames & Forks - 2 Year Warranty
- Trigon Components - 2 Year Warranty
- Trigon Wheels - 2 Year Warranty
- RST Cycle Clothing - 1 Year Warranty
- SRAM & Shimano Components - 1 Year Warranty
CERO Wheels Warranty
Cero warrants its products to be fi'ee fi'om defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product
This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, these parts would be bearings, spokes and brake tracks.
This warranty shall not cover damages resulting from commercial (rental) use.
NOTE: When sending in an item for warranty, PLEASE remove all accessory items, including tires, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. If you fail to remove these items, we are not responsible if they are lost or damaged.
THERE ISA£25 CHARGE PER WHEEL FOR TUBULAR TIRE REMOVAL!!!
We offer a replacement rear wheel bearing set and freehub body replacement with fitting at £55.00 Front wheel bearing replacement and fitting £30.00 Front and rear together £75.00