Regular Price: £7,999.00
Special Price £3,999.00
One of the lightst road bikes available. The Scott Addict RC Pro road bike is built to perform, especially when the gradient goes up. This lightweight road bike is equipped with the latest Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Di2 electronic gears allowing for smooth gear changing.
- £2,999.00Designed with many features similar to the popular Plasma 5, the SCOTT Plasma 10 has been upgraded and now features next level adjustability and integration. With the option to mount a storage box, this high spec, carbon road bike is incredible value for money.
- £2,999.00The BMC Teammachine is a winner - The Tour de France, the Olympics, World Championships, and Classics..this BMC Road Bike has won them all! With a stiff, lightweight, carbon frame, the Teammachine is the pinnacle of Swiss cycling performance.
- £1,999.00From start to finish, the SCOTT Addict 10 was designed with those longer days in the saddle in mind. With a less race focused geometry, more leaning towards endurance than speed, a Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and Syncros components, the Addict 10 will be your go to road bike when you're looking to put the miles in.
- £1,699.00From start to finish, the SCOTT Addict 20 was designed with those longer days in the saddle in mind. With a less race focused geometry, more leaning towards endurance than speed, the Addict 20 will be your go to road bike when you're looking to put the miles in.
- £1,699.00From start to finish, the SCOTT Addict 30 was designed with those longer days in the saddle in mind. With a less race focused geometry, more leaning towards endurance than speed, the Addict 30 will be your go to road bike when you're looking to put the miles in.
The Cannondale CAAD12 105 has a new and exciting colourway for 2018. Just like the disc version the CAAD12 non disc uses a C1 6069 Alloy for the frame and a BallisTec carbon fibre fork. So comfort is not comprimised for performance.
This model is supplied with a Shimano 105 groupset and Mavic Aksium rim brake clincher wheelset. For anyone looking at getting into the world of road racing, the Cannondale CAAD12 105 is a fantastic start up bike. Should you ever want to upgrade to electronic gears, Cannondale have manufactured the CAAD12 frameset to have the appropriate fittings to make the upgrade.
Out of stock
- £1,399.00From start to finish, the SCOTT Addict 30 was designed with those longer days in the saddle in mind. With a less race focused geometry, more leaning towards endurance than speed, the Addict 30 will be your go to road bike when you're looking to put the miles in...at a fraction of the cost.
Regular Price: £1,599.00
Special Price £1,249.00
The Scott Contessa Addict has had some adjustments made for the 2018 season. A more relaxed geometry has been introduced to the Scott Contessa Addict 35 enabling you to enjoy more miles in comfort. This female specific road bike is a full carbon fibre frameset, using Scott's Addict MF carbon technology. This model is ideal for any female cyclist looking to get into the world of road racing or simply wanting to ride for the love of riding their bike.
- £999.00The SCOTT Contessa Speedster 15 is a light ladies road bike that is both agile and good value for money! The Speedster 15 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. This new ladies SCOTT road bike will have you upping your velocity in no time!
Whether you're a road cyclist looking for a carbon road bike, mountain biker or like the best of both worlds with cyclocross; our choice of complete bikes is perfect for finding your next ride.These bikes come complete with all cycling components so you don't need to find a groupset or source some handlebars or wheels for them, you can just head out and ride!
Road, Mountain or Cross Bike?
Your choice of bike depends on the kind of riding you will be doing. If you're a road cycling that races a lot you need something light and fast, like one of our carbon fibre bikes, to give you the best chance of victory in your racing.
If you are a leisure rider then comfort will be top of your list of priorities, as this will allow you to ride for long periods in the saddle without the potential discomfort an out-and-out racer may cause you as a casual rider.
Mountain bikers might find they need a smaller groupset depending on the severity of the terrain they are tackling or they may need thicker tyres to compensate for bad conditions. There's also suspension to consider, and whether you want a bike that has full suspension or a hardtail. Again this depends on the kind of riding you do and the terrain you tackle on the bike.
Once you have chosen your bike take a look at our Guru Bike Fit to set you up perfectly on the bike for maximum comfort and performance.