- £2,299.00The SCOTT Contessa Addict 15 Disc is an incredibly light road bike for female riders. Equipped with a 925g HMF Carbon Fibre frame and HMF carbon fork that weighs 380g, and a Shimano Ultegra drivetrain along with a compilation of other high-end components, the SCOTT Contessa Addict 15 is a great choice for any ladies wanting a strong and light bike that is ready for the mountains.
- £1,899.00From start to finish, the SCOTT Contessa Addict 25 Disc was designed with those longer days in the saddle in mind. With a less race focused geometry, more leaning towards endurance than racing, the Contessa Addict 25 Disc will be your go to road bike when you're looking to put the miles in.
- £1,699.00From start to finish, the SCOTT Contessa Addict 35 Disc was designed with those longer days in the saddle in mind. With a less race focused geometry, more leaning towards endurance than speed, the Contessa Addict 35 will be your go to road bike when you're looking to put the miles in, but at a fraction of the cost.
The Cannondale CAAD12 105 has a new and exciting colourway for 2018. Just like the disc version the CAAD12 non disc uses a C1 6069 Alloy for the frame and a BallisTec carbon fibre fork. So comfort is not comprimised for performance.
This model is supplied with a Shimano 105 groupset and Mavic Aksium rim brake clincher wheelset. For anyone looking at getting into the world of road racing, the Cannondale CAAD12 105 is a fantastic start up bike. Should you ever want to upgrade to electronic gears, Cannondale have manufactured the CAAD12 frameset to have the appropriate fittings to make the upgrade.
Out of stock
Regular Price: £1,599.00
Special Price £1,249.00
The Scott Contessa Addict has had some adjustments made for the 2018 season. A more relaxed geometry has been introduced to the Scott Contessa Addict 35 enabling you to enjoy more miles in comfort. This female specific road bike is a full carbon fibre frameset, using Scott's Addict MF carbon technology. This model is ideal for any female cyclist looking to get into the world of road racing or simply wanting to ride for the love of riding their bike.
- £999.00The SCOTT Contessa Speedster 15 is a light ladies road bike that is both agile and good value for money! The Speedster 15 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. This new ladies SCOTT road bike will have you upping your velocity in no time!
Regular Price: £1,399.00
Special Price £949.00
The Cannondale CAAD12 105 ladies road bike is designeged for any aspiring females road cyclists out there. A lightweight Aluminium frameset with carbon fibre forks, this bike was built to perform. The CAAD12 uses the BB30 bottom bracket system enabling additional stiffness and power transfer with every pedal stroke. Finished off with Shimano 105 and Mavic Aksium wheels. A great choice for a road racing machine.
- £799.00The SCOTT Contessa Speedster 25 is a light road bike that is both agile and good value for money! The Contessa Speedster 25 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. This new SCOTT road bike will have you upping your velocity in no time!
- £649.00The SCOTT Contessa Speedster 35 is a light road bike that is both agile and good value for money! The Contessa Speedster 35 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. This new SCOTT road bike will have you upping your velocity in no time!
Regular Price: £849.00
Special Price £599.00
The Scott Contessa Speedster 25 is the perfect entry level road bike which is ladies specific. This road bike has an aluminium frame and carbon fibre forks with 18 speed shimano gears.
Out of stock
Whether you're a road cyclist looking for a carbon road bike, mountain biker or like the best of both worlds with cyclocross; our choice of complete bikes is perfect for finding your next ride.These bikes come complete with all cycling components so you don't need to find a groupset or source some handlebars or wheels for them, you can just head out and ride!
Road, Mountain or Cross Bike?
Your choice of bike depends on the kind of riding you will be doing. If you're a road cycling that races a lot you need something light and fast, like one of our carbon fibre bikes, to give you the best chance of victory in your racing.
If you are a leisure rider then comfort will be top of your list of priorities, as this will allow you to ride for long periods in the saddle without the potential discomfort an out-and-out racer may cause you as a casual rider.
Mountain bikers might find they need a smaller groupset depending on the severity of the terrain they are tackling or they may need thicker tyres to compensate for bad conditions. There's also suspension to consider, and whether you want a bike that has full suspension or a hardtail. Again this depends on the kind of riding you do and the terrain you tackle on the bike.
Once you have chosen your bike take a look at our Guru Bike Fit to set you up perfectly on the bike for maximum comfort and performance.