- Additional Information
Shimano Dura Ace 9010 Direct Mount Caliper Brake Rear
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9010 Direct Mount Aero Road Brake Calliper. Long, fast descents demand confidence. Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability. Dura-Ace brakes give smooth, light operation with excellent modulation. Provides 10% more power than BR-7900 brakes. Available in direct mount version (BR-9010) for aero applications. Front: Direct fork mount. Rear: Direct chain stay mount. 11mm lower Profile caliper design improves aerodynamic form on front caliper.
Shimano's Dura-Ace range gives you more control thanks to improved ergonomics. Unbeatable reliability gives you confidence. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions - on the road, across the pave, through the mud. Dura-Ace: Concentration, control and confidence.
- 49mm drop
- Direct fork mount
- SLR-EV (brand-new SLR with 2 axle symmetric brake caliper)
- Front: Direct fork mount
- Rear: Direct chain stay mount
- 11mm lower Profile caliper design improves aerodynamic form on front caliper
- Weight: 157g (Front), 150g (Rear)
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Also available in conventional mount
Write Your Own Review