- Additional Information
Scott Mtb Shoe Comp Black/OrangeScott MTB Comp Shoes
All the performance of a top level off road shoe without the price tag.
The molded adaptive canopy fits snugly to the foot upper with a Velcro strapping system that moves in and shapes to your foot while you ride.
The injection nylon and glass fiber sole has a stiffness index of 6, stiff enough to get your power down with enough flex to ad comfort.
The Synthetic upper is robust and hard wearing and the microfiber tongue prevents chafing and rubbing.
The MTB comp is a great off road shoe from top cyling brand Scott. See more Scott cycle shoes for MTB and road disciplines.
- A ratchet buckle wrap canopy
- Performance fit: is regular volume, neutral it
- Low Profile construction
- Two lower anatomic fit straps that can articulate to adapt to the shape of the foot
- The Ergologic insole features an adjustable arch support and metatarsal button
- Anatomic centering strap
- The injection nylon and glass fiber sole has a stiffness index of 6
- Weight: 740 g / Pair (EU 42)
Write Your Own Review