1. Choose a finance option
2. Select amount to pay as a deposit
- Additional Information
Cero RC35 Disc Carbon Clincher wheelset
Rim: Our full carbon Toray High TG Resin RC35 hand crafted rims feature a 25.2mm external profile which create a smooth and aerodynamic transition when paired with a 23mm, 25mm or 28mm tyre.
With today’s increased understanding of wider tyres being optimally run at lower pressures to increase grip and lower rolling resistance, the width of the RC50 rims allow for the largest possible gains to be made. Tubeless ready as standard allowing you the option of running your wheels with sealant and no tubes for better puncture protection or just as easily conventional tyres and tubes.
The rims U shaped profile has been engineered for higher speeds, increased stability, faster acceleration and improved efficiency in cross winds at a variety of yaw angles.
-Rim Depth: 35mm
-Rim Width: 25.2mm (19mm internal)
-UD matte carbon finish, Matte/ Gloss decals
-Max Tyre Pressure 120psi/8 bar
-Tubeless ready vales included
Hub: We use the same Cero hub set in our RC35-D disc wheelset as our RC50–D wheels, crafted in Taiwan from 6061 alloy the hub body is lightweight while retaining incredible strength.
The 20 front and 24 rear spoke count is the ideal balance of lightweight, aerodynamics and durability for riding on all terrains at speed.
The high quality bearings included are double sealed to keep them running smooth and free for thousands of miles across a variety of weathers.
- Front: 20h
- Rear: 24h
- Rear hub: LB/LU Sealed cartridge bearing, 1 TPI LB/LU bearing + 2 in cassette body. Compatible with SRAM/Shimano and Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed.
- Front hub: 2 sealed TPI LB/LU cartridge bearings
Spokes: The often-overlooked component in a wheelset, they bear the load, transfer the power, absorb the rigors of the road and ensure a smooth ride. The spokes must be strong enough to take the incredible and varied braking and acceleration forces you subject your bike to.
We don’t compromise on quality to hit price points, we offer the best spoke available today, the range topping Sapim CX-Ray.
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke available, its unrivalled strength, light weight, aerodynamics and flexibility make the spoke the perfect choice for a high end racing wheel.
- Incredibly lightweight
- Aerodynamic profile
- Longer lasting than any other spoke on the market
- Produced from high-tensile fatigue resistant 18/8 stainless steel.
- Diameter 2.0-(2.2x0.9) -2.0
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Fantastic wheels!
- I bought these wheels for windy days as the 62mm rims fitted to my Canyon get blown around by crosswinds. I fitted 28mm Continental 5000 tl tyres. First time out last night I added about 1.5 mph to my expected average on a 40 mile ride! My only grumble is that they don't come with stickers to go on my bike box!!
- Great looking, fast and sturdy wheels for a great price
- I was a little skeptical of these wheels, given the price and weight and having only read one significant online review. However, they matched my bike colour and budget and I thought I'd take a punt. I'm really glad I did, they look fantastic, feel really well built and have added at least 2-3km/h to my average rolling speed on 50km+ rides. Deliver was super fast, as I live in Singapore and was expecting a 1-2week wait time. They'd cleared customs and arrived 2 (yes two) days after ordering!!
If only I could justify a set on my daily commuter as well :(
Write Your Own Review