- £10,799.00Need your next road bike to be lightweight and fast? Look no further the NEW SCOTT Addict RC Ultimate. With more integration than ever before, the Addict RC Ultimate from SCOTT gives you all that competitive edge in those local road races or when sprinting to that mountain top finish or edging out the rest of the field in your local criterium.
The Cannondale Systemsix road bike is the most aerodynamically advanced race machine created by Cannondale. Using the HiMod carbon fibre allows this road bike to be lightweight and efficient with every pedal stroke. Equipped with Shimano Dura Ace Di2 electronic gears, every shift will be as smooth as the last.
A new and improved Supersix Evo has been introduced into the Cannondale range for the season. Not only is the Cannondale Supersix Evo incredibly lightweight but thanks to wind tunnel testing and development, there is now a 21% reduction in drag compared to its predecessor. Equipped with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 and hydraulic disc brakes, this model is the pinnacle of road racing and performance by Cannondale.
Equipped with the new 12 speed Sram eTap groupset, The Canondale SystemSix aero road bike is a racing thoroughbred that thrives when the power is put through the pedals. Thanks to the Hi-Mod carbon fibre used on this road bike, this SystemSix is stiff in the right places, combine that with the aerodynamic properties of the frameset and you have a more efficient ride.
- £8,099.00With stage wins at all the grand tours - Milan San Remo, Liege Bastogne Liege and Paris-Roubaix - it's safe to say the SCOTT Foil Premium 2020 is the most versatile aero bike available. Its lightweight HMX Carbon fibre frame is designed to save you precious seconds. With the SCOTT Foil Premium's Syncros integrated handlebar system, Dura-Ace Di2 and Syncros Carbon components, this bike will definitely help you clock up those wins.
Regular Price: £10,999.00
Special Price £7,599.00
The most technologically advanced bike ever created by Scott. The Scott Foil Ultimate Disc is a limited edition road bike with only 200 being made worldwide. The Scott Foil has what it takes to perform to the absolute limits and its racing pedigree is up there with the best. The Scott Foil has victories in iconic one day races such as Paris Roubaix, Milan San Remo and Liege Bastogne Liege to name a few, right to winning Grand Tour Stages. The Scott Foil Ultimate is equipped with aerodynamic Zipp 404 Firecrest Disc wheels and the SRAM RED eTap electronic gear system for the smoothest gear change possible. Another feature of this performance road bike is the SRAM RED AXS Powermeter which is included, allowing you to track your power and performance on every ride.
Finish this racing machine off with the Syncros carbon fibre Foil integrated handlebars for ultimate compliance and you have the Ultimate road bike.
Regular Price: £8,499.00
Special Price £6,999.00
The Cannondale SystemSix pushes the boundaries of road bike innovation. Combining lightweight Hi Mod carbon fibre with aerodynamic properties to form Cannondales most aerodynamic road bike. The SystemSix Dura Ace Di2 has electronic gears and hydraulic disc brakes ensuring the smoothest of gear changing and the sharpest of braking.
- £6,999.00The BMC Timemachine Road is no ordinary race bike. The new BMC road bike is an instrument of speed. Design for aerodynamic perfection and speed, perfect for breakaways. With class-leading integration and the all-new Aero Module, the Timemachine Road Four will give you new levels of speed on your rides.
- £6,699.00The BMC Roadmachine is their highest performing all-rounder road bike. Designed for endurance riding, the Roadmachine 01 truly goes the distance with its specification. From the lightweight, carbon frame to a carefully selected geometry progression, it's designed to be the perfect fit for every road rider.
- £6,699.00The BMC Roadmachine Three is their highest performing all-rounder road bike. Designed for endurance riding, the Roadmachine 01 Three truly goes the distance with its specification. From the lightweight, carbon frame to a carefully selected geometry progression, it's designed to be the perfect fit for every road rider.
Introducting the Cannondal SuperSix Evo Ultegra Di2. For the 2020 season the frameset of the Cannondale SuperSix has had some modifications allowing this frameset to be lighter and more responsive than it's predecessor. So much so that this is the lightest disc frameset ever made by Cannondale. This model has the electronic Shimano Utegra Di2 groupset equpped, ensuring that every gear change is smooth and effieicient.
Road Bike Design Is Half The Story
Road bikes come in a variety of materials, brands, colours and components; with the increase in popularity of cycling in the UK playing a big role in driving the industry forward.
Whilst carbon road bikes are always favourites among the racers and the club riders, there are plenty of machines available in aluminium, titanium or steel that are available at a cheaper prices with just as good of a spec.
The geometry of road bikes means that they require a forward posture that can sometimes be uncomfortable if you have never ridden a road bike before, and drop bars can make changing gear and braking feel strange as they work differently to mountain or hybrid bikes.
Weight is a big indicator of quality in the road bike arena, with the lightest bikes having a carbon road frame and superlight groupsets and cycling components to demand a higher price. These machines are used by racers or riders who want the best quality, but in reality as a new rider or a mid-range rider these machines will provide marginal gains when compared to other bikes.
Top Road Bike Brands
At Cycle Division we have a good selection of road bikes to choose from including machines from top brands like Cannondale and Scott. These manufacturers all have bikes in the professional peloton and know their stuff, so you can be sure that when you buy a road bike from us you will be getting quality.
With so much choice of frame and components, you can speak to one of our team to get some advice on what the best set up would be for you. Contact us today for more information.