Cycle Division Warranty Information
- Cycle Division does not cover damage or failure due to misuse caused by, but not limited to; Incorrect Installation, Poor Maintenance, Abuse, Neglect, Improper Use, Alteration Of Product Without Permission By CERO Wheels Cycle Division Limited.
- Cycle Division does not cover the product for general wear and tear on all components and accessories.
- Cycle Division reserves the right to repair or replace any defective part under warranty after the initial 30 day period.
- Product warranties are not transferable
- All warranty claims must be supplied with proof of purchase
- If a warranty claim arises and results in a replacement product being issued the product will only be covered by the remaining warranty on the original part. If the product is nearing the end of it's given warranty period then the Cycle Division reserve the right to offer an alternative product or a partial refund for the remaining life of the product.
- Cycle Division will not be responsible for any labour charges or any such charge incurred as a result of any loss of use for the product.
Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund.
But this right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later).
After the initial 30 days, you can't demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to a repair or replacement
- Scott Bikes - 2 years Warranty
- Cannondale - 3 years Warranty concerning parts
- RST Cycle Clothing - 1 Year Warranty
- SRAM & Shimano Components - 2 Year Warranty
- BMC Bikes - 3 years
CERO Wheels Warranty
- This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, these parts would be bearings, spokes and brake tracks.
- This warranty shall not cover damages resulting from commercial (rental) use.