Shipping and Returns
All items in the UK will be shipped using DHL and we do our best to provide next day delivery from Monday to Friday, items ordered before 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched for Monday delivery. Items ordered on bank holiday Friday will be dispatched for delivery the following Tuesday.
Items ordered from outside the UK are shipped using Parcelforce.
Please allow between 7 to 10 days on deliveries on all orders overseas.
Please allow 1-2 days for shipping on Bicycle orders, we need time to assemble and fully check all bikes before dispatch.
When returning an item please make sure it is packed in a safe and secure manner. We also advise that you use a recorded postal/courier service.
Please contact us on 01283 711398 to arrange UK collection. Any return shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please allow up to 5 working days for us to receive the goods back. Once we obtain your parcel we can examine and process the return, (please allow 24 hours for this). It can take up to 5 working days for the funds to appear in your bank account.
If you wish to exchange an item we recommend that you place a new order for the item and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
We allow up to 14 days for you to return any item either in person to the shop or by return mail orders.
- Cycle Division does not cover damage or failure due to misuse caused by, but not limited to; Incorrect Installation, Poor Maintenance, Abuse, Neglect, Improper Use, Alteration Of Product Without Permission By CERO Wheels Cycle Division Limited.
- Cycle Division does not cover the product for general wear and tear on all components and accessories.
- Cycle Division reserves the right to repair or replace any defective part under warranty after the initial 30 day period.
- Product warranties are not transferable
- All warranty claims must be supplied with proof of purchase
- If a warranty claim arises and results in a replacement product being issued the product will only be covered by the remaining warranty on the original part. If the product is nearing the end of it's given warranty period then the Cycle Division reserve the right to offer an alternative product or a partial refund for the remaining life of the product.
- Cycle Division will not be responsible for any labour charges or any such charge incurred as a result of any loss of use for the product.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations of 2014 and Consumer Rights Act of 2015 you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund.
But this right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later).
After the initial 30 days, you can't demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to a repair or replacement