- £10,799.00Need your next road bike to be lightweight and fast? Look no further the NEW SCOTT Addict RC Ultimate. With more integration than ever before, the Addict RC Ultimate from SCOTT gives you all that competitive edge in those local road races or when sprinting to that mountain top finish or edging out the rest of the field in your local criterium.
The Cannondale Systemsix road bike is the most aerodynamically advanced race machine created by Cannondale. Using the HiMod carbon fibre allows this road bike to be lightweight and efficient with every pedal stroke. Equipped with Shimano Dura Ace Di2 electronic gears, every shift will be as smooth as the last.
A new and improved Supersix Evo has been introduced into the Cannondale range for the season. Not only is the Cannondale Supersix Evo incredibly lightweight but thanks to wind tunnel testing and development, there is now a 21% reduction in drag compared to its predecessor. Equipped with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 and hydraulic disc brakes, this model is the pinnacle of road racing and performance by Cannondale.
Equipped with the new 12 speed Sram eTap groupset, The Canondale SystemSix aero road bike is a racing thoroughbred that thrives when the power is put through the pedals. Thanks to the Hi-Mod carbon fibre used on this road bike, this SystemSix is stiff in the right places, combine that with the aerodynamic properties of the frameset and you have a more efficient ride.
- £8,199.00Whether you're hitting a tough singletrack bike trail or off to rip your local, the SCOTT Spark 900 Ultimate AXS is the perfect mountain bike for the job. This high spec SCOTT bike has a Fox 34 SC float up front, a custom FOX Nude shock with the SCOTT TwinLoc Suspension System and a wireless SRAM Eagle AXS Drivetrain out back. The new Spark 900 bike really is the "Ultimate" for flying up and down the trail, time and time again.
- £8,099.00With stage wins at all the grand tours - Milan San Remo, Liege Bastogne Liege and Paris-Roubaix - it's safe to say the SCOTT Foil Premium 2020 is the most versatile aero bike available. Its lightweight HMX Carbon fibre frame is designed to save you precious seconds. With the SCOTT Foil Premium's Syncros integrated handlebar system, Dura-Ace Di2 and Syncros Carbon components, this bike will definitely help you clock up those wins.
Introducting the Cannondal SuperSix Evo Ultegra Di2. For the 2020 season the frameset of the Cannondale SuperSix has had some modifications allowing this frameset to be lighter and more responsive than it's predecessor. So much so that this is the lightest disc frameset ever made by Cannondale. This model has the electronic Shimano Utegra Di2 groupset equpped, ensuring that every gear change is smooth and effieicient.
- £6,299.00Need your next road bike to be lightweight and fast? Look no further the NEW SCOTT Addict RC Pro. The lowest priced Addict RC, compared to the highed spec Addict RC Premium and Addict RC Ultimate but with its road race geometry and lightweight HMX frame, the Addict RC Pro will still give you that competitive edge in road races and when sprinting up mountains.
- £6,199.00Those World Cup dreams require a World Cup Quality bike. The SCOTT Scale RC 900 World Cup AXS is an incredible, lightweight, stiff, fast mountain bike. Designed with SRAM's new Eagle AXS Wireless shifting, HMX carbon frame and RockShox SID Ult. RLC3 100mm Forks, this World Cup ready SCOTT mountain bike can help you go from Nino Schurter super fan to putting on the leader's jersey.
Available in two colourways, the Cannondale SystemSix Ultegra Di2 is perfect for any road cyclist who like to push themselves. The lightweight and aeordynamic frameset is comfortable and efficient, erfect for conserving energy but not speed. Every gear cheange will be smooth and easy thanks to the Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset that is equipped. Finally, stopping will not be an issue thanks to the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
Out of stock
The all new Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod is here. Lighter, stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever. Equipped with the Shimano Dura Ace groupset, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace 2020 is perfect for when the gradient goes up and thanks to the hydraulic disc brakes descending is not a problem.
Whether you're a road cyclist looking for a carbon road bike, mountain biker or like the best of both worlds with cyclocross; our choice of complete bikes is perfect for finding your next ride.These bikes come complete with all cycling components so you don't need to find a groupset or source some handlebars or wheels for them, you can just head out and ride!
Road, Mountain or Cross Bike?
Your choice of bike depends on the kind of riding you will be doing. If you're a road cycling that races a lot you need something light and fast, like one of our carbon fibre bikes, to give you the best chance of victory in your racing.
If you are a leisure rider then comfort will be top of your list of priorities, as this will allow you to ride for long periods in the saddle without the potential discomfort an out-and-out racer may cause you as a casual rider.
Mountain bikers might find they need a smaller groupset depending on the severity of the terrain they are tackling or they may need thicker tyres to compensate for bad conditions. There's also suspension to consider, and whether you want a bike that has full suspension or a hardtail. Again this depends on the kind of riding you do and the terrain you tackle on the bike.
Once you have chosen your bike take a look at our Guru Bike Fit to set you up perfectly on the bike for maximum comfort and performance.